Welcome to cyber-social learning systems (CSLS), a focal point for academic, industrial, and government research and development on cyber-social learning systems. Join to access the community and its resources. New options will give you further access to this site.
- News Stories: Read, and contribute stories: news, editorials, calls, awards, results, reports, etc.
- Bibliography: Use it for learning, teaching, research, writing. Please contribute a few entries!
- Network: Meet, learn about, work with, and invite colleagues to join to build the community.
- Discuss: Form groups and hold multi-disciplinary discussions through online forums.
- Collaborate: Collaborate on community projects. We organize projects through this site.
- Affiliate: Connect your community with this community. Contact us about affiliating.
- Get Recognized: We recognize great ideas, content, contributors, service, and leadership.
- Have Impact: Help design the future of systems! Join now.
Once you register and log in, head on over to our About page to learn more and get started. If you’re active in the CSLS or a related community, you may Contact us to request contributor status, giving you the capability to contribute news, announcements, and stories to this site, as well as to contribute to the community-curated bibliography, and to educational plans and materials.